Internet backs Fox News’ Sean Hannity as he urges 'Joe gotta go' amid JP Morgan strategist's prediction of Biden dropping out of 2024 race

Michael Cembalest, a strategist with JP Morgan Chase, recently presented startling predictions in his 'Ten Surprises' list for 2024 over the weekend
Sean Hannity says 'Joe gotta go' as JP Morgan' strategist predicts POTUS will drop out of 2024 presidential election (@foxnews/YouTube, @potus/Instagram)
Sean Hannity says 'Joe gotta go' as JP Morgan' strategist predicts POTUS will drop out of 2024 presidential election (@foxnews/YouTube, @potus/Instagram)

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: A prominent strategist at JP Morgan Chase forecasts that President Joe Biden will choose not to pursue re-election amid a tumultuous year.

During this period, certain areas are expected to face sporadic power outages, the launch of an inhalable COVID-19 vaccine, and a widespread boycott against autonomous vehicles.

Michael Cembalest, the head of the market and investment strategy unit within the asset management division of Wall Street's JP Morgan Chase, recently presented startling predictions in his 'Ten Surprises' list for 2024 over the weekend.

Following this news, Fox News anchor Sean Hannity took to X, formerly known as Twitter to share his opinion as he mocked POTUS.

Apparently, several other people on the internet also took a jab at the president as many favored positively for the prediction.

Sean Hannity says ‘Joe gotta go’ as JPMorgan strategist predicts POTUS’ will drop out of race

Fox News host Sean Hannity took to X and wrote, “JOE GOTTA GO: Biden Will Drop Out of 2024 Presidential Race, Strategist Predicts.”



 

Hannity’s tweet presented an article from his official website which stated that as per the New York Post, Michael Cembalest has predicted that Joe Biden will drop out of the 2024 presidential election.

He reportedly claimed that the 81-year-old president would drop out “sometime between Super Tuesday and the November election, citing health concerns.”

Super Tuesday denotes the presidential primaries and caucuses scheduled for March 5, encompassing over a dozen states such as California, Texas, Massachusetts, Vermont, and North Carolina.

The victor in these Super Tuesday contests is typically viewed as the frontrunner with a strong likelihood of securing the party's nomination for the presidency.

Cembalest released his forecasts through a newsletter, paying homage to the late JP Morgan market strategist Byron Wien.

Wien had been known for providing 10 annual predictions for nearly four decades until his passing at the age of 90 last year.

Cembalest's prediction about Biden's choice not to run for re-election was partly influenced by the president's relatively low approval rating, despite the significant job creation of approximately 10% since his inauguration.

The strategist highlighted that Biden's impressive job creation figures were a result of the “by-product of his inauguration coinciding with the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines and a reopening US economy.”

Notably, Cembalest did not offer predictions on who might emerge as the Democratic candidate to succeed Biden.



 

Internet supports Michael Cembalest’s prediction

Many X users shared their support after Sean Hannity reported on Michael Cembalest’s prediction about Joe Biden.

One person wrote, “I’ve said that for months. He is only hanging on so the there doesn’t have to be debates on the Democratic side. They fall apart when questioned. That is the reason none are debating anymore,” and another said, “About time, let’s pray 🙏 maybe America will wake up.”



 



 

An X user simply slammed Biden by stating, “He should have resigned in 2021,” and another said, “100 % yes Bye joey.”



 



 

Another individual called out to the president, stating, "The quicker, the better. The ol' boy is on vacation more than being an actual Commander in Chief. More like a Commander in Sleep!!" Another person remarked, "LET US HOPE FOR THE SAKE OF AMERICA."



 



 

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

The Pentagon estimates that the Iran conflict has already cost the US between $25 billion and $50 billion in direct, unplanned military spending
25 minutes ago
'We need Republicans to do well in November, but the stupid stuff is killing our chances!' Tillis said
45 minutes ago
'His comments about Tulsi Gabbard are a new low,' Mike Huckabee pushed back on Schiff’s remarks
1 hour ago
Luna highlighted Gabbard’s accomplishments following her announced resignation as DNI
2 hours ago
Donald Trump mocked Kathy Hochul by impersonating her and claiming she frequently called him seeking federal assistance for various state issues
2 hours ago
Gabbard said she would step down effective June 30 to care for her husband, Abraham Williams, who has been diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer
3 hours ago
Lawmakers extended prayers to Gabbard and her husband, Abraham, following his bone cancer diagnosis
3 hours ago
JD Vance took to X to express support for Tulsi Gabbard and her family after she announced her resignation as intelligence chief on Friday, May 22
3 hours ago
The planned deployment was scrapped after the Pentagon chief signed a memo ordering the Joint Chiefs of Staff to withdraw a brigade combat team from Europe
3 hours ago
Former Trump adviser says Iran used ceasefire to rebuild military
3 hours ago