Donald Trump slams 'baseless' accusations by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome, Internet says 'she already admitted they were fake'

Allegations against Trump in Epstein's circle resurfaced via Sarah Ransome's claims of sexual encounters at Epstein's locations.
Donald Trump has been firing back at what he calls 'baseless' allegations made by alleged Epstein victim Sarah Ransome (Getty Image, CBS Sunday Morning/YouTube)
Donald Trump has been firing back at what he calls 'baseless' allegations made by alleged Epstein victim Sarah Ransome (Getty Image, CBS Sunday Morning/YouTube)

WASHINGTON, DC: Donald Trump has been firing back at what he calls "baseless" allegations made by an alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein, who stated that the former President had sex in the convicted sex offender's Manhattan apartment with one of her friends.

On Tuesday, January 09, Steven Cheung, a spokesperson for Trump, released a fuming statement, claiming that Sarah Ransome’s “baseless accusations have been fully retracted because they are simply false and have no merit.”

The shocking allegations, that Ransome made to a journalist emerged in the latest round of court documents containing details of the late pedophile’s associates.

The records have mentioned Trump a few times before, and while they do not accuse him of any wrongdoing, they do seem to show the cordial connection he had with the disgraced banker.

The documents are a component of the civil defamation complaint that another Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre initially filed in 2015 against Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and close friend of the sex offender.

What did Ransome say about Trump?

According to court filings, Ransome stated in an undated email that a friend described Trump’s sexual proclivities and alleged the woman regularly had sex with the former president at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse.

“She confided in me about her casual ‘friendship’ with Donald. Mr Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her pert nipples,” she testified.

“I also know she had sexual relations with Trump at Jeffrey's NY mansion on regular occasions as I once met Jen for coffee, just before she was going to meet Trump and Epstein together at his mansion,” it added.

The unreleased documents were attached to a letter written by Alan Dershowitz's lawyers, attempting to undermine Ransome’s credibility. She previously claimed to have seen sex films featuring well-known people, such as British tycoon Richard Branson and Prince Andrew.

However, Ransome soon retracted all her claims, telling journalist Maureen Callahan that she wanted to 'walk away from this', citing fears for her family. In 2019, The New Yorker said Ransome admitted to 'inventing' the tapes.

“I want to walk away from this...I shouldn't have contacted you and I'm sorry I wasted your time. It's not worth coming forward and I will never be heard anyhow and only bad things will happen as a consequence of me going public,” she said, in her email to Callahan retracting the claims.

“This will just create pain for my family and I and they have already helped me pick up the pieces once before. I can't ask them to do that again,” the email continued, according to Daily Mail.

Internet reacts to Trump’s statement

Cheung’s statement, slamming Ransome’s accusation, has garnered immense social media attention, with one user saying “She already admitted they were fake.”

“And the documents have proven that he's correct. Also documents prove Bill Clinton visited Epstein Pedo Island at least 27 times,” a second user stated.

“Trump is correct. It was later Debunked,” a third user asserted, while a fourth one wrote, “Sarah NEVER said it didn't happen. She said she's backing away and not going to press the issue.”

“That girl was always lying he could tell and she's admitted she was an opportunist... I used to say if she had all this evidence where is it? She said she was trying to draw attention to what Epstein was doing but I think she was just looking for money,” a fifth user slammed.



 



 



 



 

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

Lutnick faces corruption claims after major GOP PAC donation ahead of Capitol briefing
4 minutes ago
CENTCOM said the naval operation blocked commercial access to Iranian ports while keeping humanitarian shipping routes open
6 minutes ago
Rubio says Iran breakthrough may not be immediate, could emerge within days if talks progress
27 minutes ago
CIA Director John Ratcliffe told Cuba that the US could engage on trade and security if Havana 'makes fundamental changes'
1 hour ago
Donald Trump lashed out after senators delayed a key immigration bill vote over a dispute tied to his $1.8B ‘lawfare’ victims fund amendment
8 hours ago
The Pentagon estimates that the Iran conflict has already cost the US between $25 billion and $50 billion in direct, unplanned military spending
9 hours ago
'We need Republicans to do well in November, but the stupid stuff is killing our chances!' Tillis said
9 hours ago
'His comments about Tulsi Gabbard are a new low,' Mike Huckabee pushed back on Schiff’s remarks
10 hours ago
Luna highlighted Gabbard’s accomplishments following her announced resignation as DNI
11 hours ago
Donald Trump mocked Kathy Hochul by impersonating her and claiming she frequently called him seeking federal assistance for various state issues
11 hours ago