Trump insists Iran must accept 'unconditional surrender' before any deal talks

Trump demands surrender to end war, pledges to 'Make Iran Great Again' with new leader
President Trump said the conflict will end only when the regime surrenders and a new leader is put in place (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
President Trump said the conflict will end only when the regime surrenders and a new leader is put in place (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON, DC: President Donald Trump escalated his rhetoric against Tehran on Friday, declaring that the United States will not entertain any diplomatic resolution to the ongoing conflict short of an "UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER."

In multiple Truth Social posts, the President laid out a hardline vision after the launch of Operation Epic Fury.

While the President previously suggested to Time magazine that military objectives could be met within four to five weeks, he clarified that he currently has "no time limits on anything."

Trump emphasized that his primary focus remains on "getting it done" regardless of how long the efforts last. 



Selection of new Iranian leadership required

The President’s vision for a post-conflict Iran hinges on the "selection of a GREAT & ACCEPTABLE Leader(s)" to replace the previous regime.

Trump has explicitly stated his desire to be "involved in the appointment" of a successor to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who was killed alongside other senior leaders during initial strikes last Saturday.

NATANZ, IRAN - MARCH 30:  An Iranian nuclear power plant stands March 30, 2005 some 200 miles (322 k
Trump has stated he wants to be 'involved in the appointment' of the regime’s next leadership (Getty Images)

Once a suitable leadership is in place, Trump promised that the US and its "brave allies" will work to bring the nation back from the "brink of destruction."

He projected a future where Iran becomes economically "bigger, better, and stronger than ever before" under American guidance.

Economic revitalization through MIGA initiative

TEHRAN, IRAN - JUNE 15: Fire and smoke rise into the sky after an Israeli attack on the Shahran oil depot on June 15, 2025 in Tehran, Iran. Iran's foreign minister said the country would respond decisively and proportionally to a wave of attacks that Israel launched beginning in the early hours of June 13. The attacks targeted multiple military, scientific and residential locations, as well as senior government officials. (Photo by Stringer/Getty Images)
The President’s 'MIGA' plan envisions a total economic transformation following an unconditional surrender (Photo by Stringer/Getty Images)

Following a surrender, the President intends to launch an initiative he dubbed "MIGA" - Make Iran Great Again.

Trump expressed optimism for the country's potential, asserting that "IRAN WILL HAVE A GREAT FUTURE" once the current "unconditional" terms are met.

This hardline stance follows the President's recent orders to the DFC to provide maritime insurance for the Gulf, further leveraging US "ECONOMIC and MILITARY MIGHT" to dictate terms in the region.

Trump concluded his remarks by thanking the public for their attention as Operation Epic Fury continues.

RELATED TOPICS US STRIKES IRAN

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

The UN-authorized Omani route is opposed by Iran, but vessels increasingly use it despite risks, relying on US naval forces for protection
1 hour ago
David Morens admitted to using a personal email account to conduct government business and circumvent federal public-records laws
1 hour ago
The USS Benfold lost power in the South China Sea, disrupting water, food, air conditioning and toilets before it was towed to the Philippines
3 hours ago
Haley Van Erem alleges some university investigations lacked evidence of Title VI violations and were steered toward settlements
5 hours ago
Trump acknowledged that no peace talks are underway with Tehran as the 60-day deadline for reaching a permanent ceasefire expired
10 hours ago
A Democratic senator’s jab at Trump’s close aide sparked a fierce White House response as fresh scrutiny surrounds Harp’s unusually prominent role
10 hours ago
Last month, Rubio escalated the administration’s fight against the ICC, calling it a State Department-led campaign to dismantle the court
11 hours ago
Sean Spicer says Trump’s next press secretary will likely need his trust, understand his communication style and already have a close relationship with him
11 hours ago
Judge Brian E Murphy rejected a bid to delay ending TPS for about 5,000 Ethiopians as their legal challenge continues
12 hours ago
A planned discussion on violent crime in Washington was abruptly pulled, adding fresh uncertainty around Trump ally Jeanine Pirro’s standing in DC
12 hours ago