'All talk and no walk': Internet slams Trump for attacking Biden despite scheduled presidential debates in June and September

Donald Trump quickly responded to Joe Biden's debate challenge with his trademark attack, saying, 'Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced'
PUBLISHED MAY 16, 2024
Former President Donald Trump responded to President Joe Biden's challenge for a presidential debate with a barrage of insults directed at his political opponent (Getty Images)
Former President Donald Trump responded to President Joe Biden's challenge for a presidential debate with a barrage of insults directed at his political opponent (Getty Images)

PALM BEACH, FLORIDA: Former President Donald Trump responded to President Joe Biden's call for a debate with a torrent of fresh insults aimed at his political adversary.

In a video shared on X, President Biden challenged the 2024 presumptive GOP nominee, claiming, "Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020. Since then, he hasn’t shown up for a debate. Now he’s acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal.”



 

The 77-year-old MAGA strongman promptly responded on his proprietary social networking platform, Truth Social, opening with his signature slander, “Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced – He can’t put two sentences together!”

Per Mediaite, Trump subsequently agreed to the "two proposed times in June and September" before strongly suggesting "more than two debates and, for excitement purposes, a very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds – That’s only because he doesn’t get them."

What did Trump say?

Former President Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social, "Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced – He can’t put two sentences together! Crooked is also the WORST President in the history of the United States, by far."

The 45th US President continued, "It’s time for a debate so that he can explain to the American People his highly destructive Open Border Policy, new and ridiculous EV Mandates, the allowance of Crushing Inflation, High Taxes, and his really WEAK Foreign Policy, which is allowing the World to 'Catch on Fire.'"



 

"I am Ready and Willing to Debate Crooked Joe at the two proposed times in June and September. I would strongly recommend more than two debates and, for excitement purposes, a very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds – That’s only because he doesn’t get them," Trump claimed.

"Just tell me when, I’ll be there," he added, concluding the expletive-laden post with, "Let’s get ready to Rumble!!!"

Internet slams Trump for attacking Biden

One X user remarked, "A showdown on the big stage sounds exciting! The people deserve answers."



 

Another user said, "Trump doesn't even have the guts to debate his GOP colleagues."



 

Another user wrote, "That's pretty funny since Trump ducked out of his debate with President Biden in 2020. The man is all talk and no walk."



 

One X user remarked, "Underestimate him at your peril."



 

Another user claimed, "By the date of the debate, you will be a convicted felon, with three more such convictions to follow."



 

Finally, this user tweeted, "Talk about projection."



 

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

Les Wexner testified that once he learned of both the investigation and missing funds, he severed contact and never spoke to Epstein again
10 minutes ago
Lara Trump said years of campaigning had made politics feel accessible to several relatives, expanding the family's ambition
37 minutes ago
Lawmaker demands special prosecutor and full transparency after UN report
56 minutes ago
Coalition challenges repeal of greenhouse gas authority and vehicle emissions rules
1 hour ago
The investigation follows earlier fraud findings and growing debt from pandemic jobless aid
1 hour ago
Trump monitors global rules as Lara Trump urges limits on children's screen time
3 hours ago
Maryland Gov Wes Moore responded, noting the spill is 'basically contained' and urging the WH to approve federal funding for flood recovery instead
11 hours ago
JD Vance criticized Fox News polling and said Americans lost income under Joe Biden but gained during Donald Trump’s first year
11 hours ago
Rep Darren Soto accused FCC Chair Brendan Carr of 'reign on unlawful censorship,' and vowed House Energy Committee will investigate
11 hours ago
Don Bacon said President Donald Trump made a 'course correction' on ICE operations, citing polling and pushback
11 hours ago