'Propaganda peddler': George Conway trolled after he goes on blistering anti-Trump diatribe on CNN

George Conway's verbal onslaught unfolded just hours after a New York jury ordered Donald Trump to pay $83.3M to E Jean Carroll, who had accused him of sexual assault
In a recent interview, attorney George Conway launched a scathing attack on former president Donald Trump (Getty Images, YouTube/MSNBC)
In a recent interview, attorney George Conway launched a scathing attack on former president Donald Trump (Getty Images, YouTube/MSNBC)

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In a recent interview, attorney George Conway launched a scathing attack on former president Donald Trump, characterizing him as "sick, bad, and sadistic."

Conway's verbal onslaught unfolded just hours after a New York jury ordered Trump to pay an extraordinary $83.3 million in damages to writer E Jean Carroll, who had accused him of sexual assault.

George Conway attacks Donald Trump's character

George Conway, a vocal critic of Donald Trump and the soon-to-be ex-husband of former Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway, minced no words as he dissected Trump's character during an interview with CNN's The Source.

"He can’t control himself because he’s a deeply disturbed, a deeply morally bereft human being who has no conscience, has no morality, has no empathy, has no remorse, and is sadistic," Conway said.

CNN host Kaitlan Collins inquired whether the substantial verdict would quell Trump's commentary on Carroll and the case. Collins asked, "Do you think it will stop him from talking about her?" to which, Conway responded, "Maybe for a few hours. Maybe for a few days."

E Jean Carroll had previously convinced a jury in 2023 that Trump sexually assaulted her in the late 1990s, securing $5 million in damages and a defamation ruling. When Trump persisted with his insults post the first trial, Carroll initiated another defamation suit, leading to the recent eye-popping $83.3 million verdict.

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 17:  Journalist E. Jean Carroll attends The ELLE Agenda In Conversation Pane
Journalist E Jean Carroll attends The ELLE Agenda In Conversation Panel And Cocktail Party hosted by Robbie Myers At NeueHouse on November 17, 2015, in New York City (Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for ELLE)

Conway revealed his involvement in connecting Carroll with lawyers back in 2019, but insisted that the staggering verdict would not deter Trump from launching verbal attacks on Carroll and partaking in what Conway described as "insane things."

He noted, "We’ve seen it before. We’ve seen him say and do outrageous things. Early on in his presidency, we’d see him say the most insane things. And then all of a sudden, he’d tamp it down for a few hours and read from a teleprompter and they’d say, 'Oh, this is the new Donald Trump.' Well, there is no new Donald Trump."

Continuing his critique, Conway labeled Trump as "sadistic" and accused him of harboring "psychological disorders."

"[Trump] is sadistic as we saw during the trial and the jurors saw in the trial, right in front of their very eyes – that he had nothing but contempt for the woman that he raped and libeled and defamed so many times," Conway said. 

"They know who he is. They know he is an evil man. They know he is a sick man. They talk about his mental deficiencies, his psychological disorders. They talk about what a pathological liar he is."



 

Furthermore, Conway pointed fingers at certain figures within the GOP, including Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley, accusing them of dishonesty and complicity in covering up for a sexual predator.

"When somebody asked him to go on the record to talk about it, 'Oh, no comment. I didn’t see the tweet,'" Conway continued.

"They say, like a presidential candidate recently did, 'I haven’t been following the case,' or something like that. And they’re all lying. Lying to protect a pathological liar," he added. 

"It’s better for them, in the long run, to start telling the truth and admit that they’ve been covering up for a sexual predator, a criminal, a thief, a man who does not deserve to hold any office."

Social media backlash

George Conway, however, faced a barrage of criticism on social media for his CNN diatribe.

"Wow a propaganda peddler goes on a propaganda TV program… shocking," one posted on X.

"It's George Conway, so no one will pay attention," another quipped.

"He was one of the people telling to bring these bogus charges ... he knew in a state like New York it would be determined he was guilty before the case was even filed," someone else offered.

"Conway didn’t get an appointment and whined all the way to divorce. He’s a loser," another added.



 



 



 



 

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

JD Vance pointed to Abdul El-Sayed’s past comments on Sharia law as proof of how far he believes Democrats have moved from their working-class roots
1 hour ago
Bill Maher questioned the party's handling of the Israel-Gaza debate and highlighted Sen Jon Ossoff's role in the growing internal divide
3 hours ago
Donald Trump made the remark while recalling a conversation with Melania Trump about his signature 'YMCA' dance routine
4 hours ago
Canada sharply responded, stating that it would immediately respond with matching tariffs, as both sides blamed the other for the collapse in talks
4 hours ago
Trump called Tucker Carlson a 'low-IQ individual' who is 'totally irrelevant,' and suggested he needs a cognitive test if he runs for office
4 hours ago
Donald Trump defended Darline Graham over criticism of her national security remarks and urged South Carolina Republicans to support her campaign
5 hours ago
Trump said he did not direct Scott Bessent to intervene in the bond market and that the Treasury secretary acted on his own initiative
5 hours ago
Trump argued that a Democratic takeover would hurt jobs and businesses, and claimed they would seek to remove him from office without a clear reason
5 hours ago
Trump praised Scott Jennings and Margo Martin as interest grows in who will take over the high-profile White House communications role
7 hours ago
Alejandro Brito demanded a retraction from the Center for American Progress, while CEO Neera Tanden defended its findings
8 hours ago