Barron Trump shut down an entire floor of Trump Tower for a romantic date: Report

Donald Trump's son Barron reportedly turned Trump Tower into his own private love nest for a date
PUBLISHED SEP 30, 2025
Barron Trump, the 19-year-old son of President Donald Trump, reportedly turned Trump Tower into his own private love nest (Getty Images)
Barron Trump, the 19-year-old son of President Donald Trump, reportedly turned Trump Tower into his own private love nest (Getty Images)

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Barron Trump isn’t playing small ball when it comes to romance.

The 19-year-old son of President Donald Trump reportedly turned Trump Tower into his own private love nest, shutting down an entire floor of the skyscraper on New York’s glitzy Fifth Avenue for a special date night, Page Six dished.

"While bringing a crush to a building with your name on it seems like the ultimate flex, we hear the choice to have a date at home was strictly for security reasons," the outlet reported. "In fact, the young scion, 19, is so well guarded that an entire floor was shut down for him to have the romantic meet-up," said a source briefed on the matter.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 26: People walk by Trump Tower on September 26, 2019 in New York City
People walk by Trump Tower on September 26, 2019, in New York City (Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

Barron Trump's college life

Barron is currently a sophomore at New York University, but instead of soaking in campus life at the Greenwich Village hub like most sophomores, he’s living at the White House and attending classes at NYU’s Washington, DC outpost, according to The New York Times.

The DC program only enrolls 60 to 100 students each semester, with coursework focused on “politics, policy, business, journalism, and leadership,” per the university website. The experience doesn’t come cheap, with tuition costing $32,000 per semester.

Barron did spend his freshman year at the Greenwich Village campus, where the 6’7″ freshman became something of a phenomenon.

“He’s tall and awkward, but he was the thing, the guy,” one student told Page Six in April. “He had a lot of girls running after him.”

WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 20: Barron Trump departs from the East Front of the United States Capitol after the Inauguration of President Donald Trump on January 20, 2025 in Washington, DC. Donald Trump takes office for his second term as the 47th president of the United States. (Photo by Chris Kleponis - Pool/Getty Images)
Barron Trump departs from the East Front of the United States Capitol after the Inauguration of President Donald Trump on January 20, 2025, in Washington, DC (Chris Kleponis - Pool/Getty Images)

The youngest of President Trump's children has been called more than just campus tall.

A source told People last December, “He’s at [NYU’s Stern School of Business] so he’s studying business in some way. He’s a ladies’ man for sure. He’s really popular with the ladies. He’s tall and handsome. A lot of people seem to think he’s pretty attractive—yes, even liberal people like him.”

Melania Trump’s take on son Barron's college life

Barron’s mother, first lady Melania Trump, 55, doesn’t exactly see him blending into college life like any other kid.

“I don’t think it’s possible for him to be a normal student. His experience at college, it’s very different than any other kid,” she told Fox News last year.

Back in April, Page Six revealed that Barron couldn’t even hand out his phone number to new friends for fear of leaks.

Instead, he turned to Xbox’s chat platform to stay connected. “It’s his work around,” one source explained. “He’s still troubleshooting.”

As for a personal cell number, the source said it was more trouble than it was worth. “If people get the number, they would give it out and then a million people would be calling nonstop. You’d have to change the number constantly and it’d become a merry-go-round," they explained.

Barron is also reportedly using Discord to keep in touch with pals.

WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 20: Barron Trump (C) speaks with Pete Hegseth (R), President Trump's nominee for Secretary of Defense during the inauguration of U.S. President Donald Trump in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol on January 20, 2025 in Washington, DC. Donald Trump takes office for his second term as the 47th president of the United States. (Photo by Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
Barron Trump speaks with Pete Hegseth during the inauguration of President Donald Trump in the Rotunda of the US Capitol on January 20, 2025, in Washington, DC (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)

Barron Trump's financial flex

Despite his towering frame, Barron’s been flying under the radar in recent months. He was last spotted in March, arriving at Trump Tower with Melania while flashing a Rolex worth nearly $50,000.

But that’s pocket change for the young Trump. Forbes recently reported his net worth at $150 million, thanks to his investments in cryptocurrency.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

Eileen Gu reacts after JD Vance questions US-born athletes competing abroad
7 hours ago
Court filing says settlement fund could disburse $35 million upon approval of 40+ eligible claims
10 hours ago
Alysa Liu finished with a total score of 226.79, including a season-best 150.20 in the free skate and 76.59 in the short program
16 hours ago
Amber Glenn, Team USA’s first openly queer woman skater, opened up about emotional toll and online backlash after her 13th-place Olympic finish
17 hours ago
Congressional candidate Clay Fuller mentioned that his daughter, Tallulah, had received detention for missing school to attend the rally
17 hours ago
Nevada County authorities confirmed that eight people died, while a ninth person remained missing and was presumed dead
17 hours ago
Performance highlighted fatal Minneapolis shootings by federal agents and used dance to draw attention to the deaths of Good and Pretti
19 hours ago
Sonora authorities said that no formal collaboration request had been received, though they remained open to cooperating through established channels
1 day ago
The Commission of Fine Arts approved the $400 million project in a 6–0 vote, with one recusal, advancing plans for a major East Wing expansion
1 day ago
'There's so much more that needs to be done here. I'm hoping they conduct a full investigation and there's a conviction', Sky Roberts said
1 day ago