Trump says Seth Meyers has 'incurable case of Trump Derangement Syndrome' after Epstein scandal jabs

Donald Trump claimed that Seth Meyers' late-night show is a 'ratings disaster' and that the comedian has 'no talent'
PUBLISHED NOV 16, 2025
Donald Trump slammed Seth Meyers in a Truth Social post on Saturday, November 15 (Screengrab/Late Night with Seth Meyers/ Youtube, Roberto Schmidt/Getty Images)
Donald Trump slammed Seth Meyers in a Truth Social post on Saturday, November 15 (Screengrab/Late Night with Seth Meyers/ Youtube, Roberto Schmidt/Getty Images)

WASHINGTON, DC: Donald Trump slammed Seth Meyers on Saturday, November 15, saying he “is suffering from an incurable case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)” after the late-night host attacked the POTUS' recent actions, including his response to the Jeffrey Epstein situation.

In a short Truth Social post, Trump further stated, “He was viewed last night in an uncontrollable rage, likely due to the fact that his 'show' is a Ratings DISASTER. Aside from everything else, Meyers has no talent, and NBC should fire him, IMMEDIATELY!”



Trump’s long-standing feud with Seth Meyers

The president's latest critique is part of a longer feud, as he has repeatedly called for Seth Meyers' firing, including in September, when he also slammed Jimmy Fallon.

The earlier demand was after ABC had suspended Jimmy Kimmel for comments about the suspected shooter of conservative activist Charlie Kirk. Earlier in November, Trump labeled Meyers as possibly "the least talented person to 'perform' live in the history of television." 

U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to members of press aboard Air Force One on November 14, 2025 while in flight from Washington, DC to West Palm Beach International Airport. Trump is scheduled to spend the weekend at his Mar-A-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. (Roberto Schmidt/Getty Images)
President Donald Trump speaks to members of the press aboard Air Force One on November 14, 2025, while in flight from Washington, DC to West Palm Beach International Airport (Roberto Schmidt/Getty Images)

Meyers had recently escalated his criticism of Trump, referring to him as the "most unpopular president of all time," ridiculing his remarks on H-1B foreign visas during a Fox News interview with Laura Ingraham, and saying that the president was clearly “flustered” by the emerging Epstein news this past week.

“It’s taken 10 years, but we’re finally seeing a sizable portion of the MAGA base grow frustrated with Trump, both on policy and on the Epstein scandal,” the late-night host said in a recent episode of 'Late Night'. 

The Epstein controversy

The catalyst for this latest exchange was the release of a trove of documents related to Jeffrey Epstein. 

Congressional Democrats on Wednesday, November 12, released emails showing Epstein said Trump “spent a few hours” at his house, among other remarks about the president. 



That was swiftly followed by the House Oversight Committee releasing 20,000 pages of Epstein-related documents. Amid the furor, Alan Dershowitz, a onetime attorney for Epstein, told Piers Morgan that the disgraced financier “never” said Trump committed any indecent misconduct.

Trump's response to newly released Epstein documents

Donald Trump weighed in on the controversy over the released documents on Friday, but dismissed attempts by Republicans to secure the release of more Epstein-related files, saying they were playing into a Democrat "hoax." 



In a Truth Social post, the POTUS stated, “The Democrats are doing everything in their withering power to push the Epstein Hoax again, despite the DOJ releasing 50,000 pages of documents, in order to deflect from all of their bad policies and losses, especially the SHUTDOWN EMBARRASSMENT, where their party is in total disarray, and has no idea what to do.” 

"Some Weak Republicans have fallen into their clutches because they are soft and foolish. Epstein was a Democrat, and he is the Democrat’s problem, not the Republican’s problem!" Trump added. 

GET BREAKING U.S. NEWS & POLITICAL UPDATES
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

MORE STORIES

Court filing says settlement fund could disburse $35 million upon approval of 40+ eligible claims
26 minutes ago
Alysa Liu finished with a total score of 226.79, including a season-best 150.20 in the free skate and 76.59 in the short program
6 hours ago
Amber Glenn, Team USA’s first openly queer woman skater, opened up about emotional toll and online backlash after her 13th-place Olympic finish
7 hours ago
Congressional candidate Clay Fuller mentioned that his daughter, Tallulah, had received detention for missing school to attend the rally
7 hours ago
Nevada County authorities confirmed that eight people died, while a ninth person remained missing and was presumed dead
7 hours ago
Performance highlighted fatal Minneapolis shootings by federal agents and used dance to draw attention to the deaths of Good and Pretti
9 hours ago
Sonora authorities said that no formal collaboration request had been received, though they remained open to cooperating through established channels
17 hours ago
The Commission of Fine Arts approved the $400 million project in a 6–0 vote, with one recusal, advancing plans for a major East Wing expansion
18 hours ago
'There's so much more that needs to be done here. I'm hoping they conduct a full investigation and there's a conviction', Sky Roberts said
23 hours ago
Hilary Knight and Brittany Bowe first met at the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics and grew closer during the 2022 Beijing Games
1 day ago